Every day, decisions are made that affect your farm business. As an Alberta farm producer, when you make your views heard, you have an impact.
“As Alberta’s largest producer-funded general farm organization, AFA gives members a voice,” says Sheryl Rae, Executive Director of AFA. “By joining our organization, you can be part of the process of influencing the policy that directly impacts the working environment of Alberta’s farms, ranches and agri-businesses.”
The Alberta Federation of Agriculture (AFA) advocates broadly for agriculture, not just for one group or commodity. Wherever it’s needed – whether at the regional, provincial or national level – we represent our members on these (and more) producer-related agricultural issues:
• transportation and infrastructure
• grain movement, grading and handling
• plant breeding
• energy, carbon capture and storage
• surface rights
• water-related risk
• animal care
• labour and employment standards
• agricultural safety
• business risk management
AFA members also get these great offers and benefits from our corporate partners:
• significant Chrysler fleet discount savings on new vehicles
• enhanced coverage and member savings on The Co-operators Insurance
• 10% off purchases made at Mark’s Work Wearhouse
• discount on new memberships with Farmers of North America
• special consideration for yourself or family with AFA’s annual scholarship.
All this is available to producers for only $125/year. Memberships for commodity groups, non-profits, associates and patrons are also available with different terms.
Join us today and be part of the future of agriculture in Alberta – your voice will make us stronger!
For more information, visit http://www.afaonline.ca/membership, or call our Lacombe (Alberta) office at 855-789-9151.